The ProfoundBots are three discord bots created, hosted, and maintained by Crypto. The bots - Deanbot, Casbot, and Sambot - are exclusive to the ProfoundBond Discord server.
All three bots respond in character for various trigger words.
Cas handles most of our moderation commands which are only available to mods.
He also handles the ?prompt command which pulls prompts written by members curated from our prompts channel.
Dean greets new users and gives instructions on how to gain server access when they join the server for the first time. He give status updates on how to bots are feeling with the ?botstat command and gives members questionable ?motivation.
He is also in charge of running writing sprints via the ?sprint command in the #sprints channel as well as setting simple timers and reminders for members with the ?timer and ?remindme commands.
Sam handles the ?rec command which can pull randomized fic recs which are curated from the server's fic-recs channel.
- added ?avatar command. Grabs command member's pfp for them, or mentioned user if one is mentioned.
- removed ?emo command.
- sprint command wordcount is now optional, ?sprint help has been updated with usage.
- Fixed a bug with the sprint command where it errored silently if the command was typo'd in certain ways.
- Added several timezones to the ?timezones command and ordered them properly in relation to UTC.
- added a bunch of new gif responses and a few easter eggs.
- fixed the destiel autoresponse.
- You can now make Cas give you a hug with cas hug in addition to making him hug others.
- New sprint command! The sprint command now requires the ? prefix and is quite a bit nicer. Go check it out in #sprints. You can use ?sprint help in chat for usage details.
- Remindme has also been updated to support notes. It also now requires the ? prefix and can be used with the following syntax ?remindme [minutes] [note]. Notes are optional.
- New command: Timer is used basically like the old remind me. It sets a simple timer and alerts you after x minutes. You can use it with the following syntax ?timer [minutes]
- Sam deleted from Bunker server and migrated to Impala server
- Bots upgraded to discordjs v12
- various small bug fixes
Update notes older than one year can be found here.