||LeafZelindor, Jemariel, PallasPerilous, Cryptomoon
||January 1, 2021
||February 14 - 20, 2021
Profound Bond is an amazing community of creators and friends. This fest is meant to keep our spirits up and show our appreciation of each other, and is supposed to be as low stress as possible.
If you've ever done a Secret Santa, you'll understand how this fest works. The PB Exchange matches members of the server to create anonymous gifts for one another that meet the theme of the current fest.
Participants will be provided with a profile of their giftee so you will know who you're giving to, along with their favorite tropes. You will have some idea of what they might like, but they won't know who you are until posting! Everybody will get a nice surprise on posting day.
You'll have roughly one calendar month to complete—so we're only expecting drabbles, sketches, poems, etc. Nothing too labor intensive. Go to the PBExchange Rules for more info. This fest runs quarterly, so be on the lookout for when the next one opens up!
Round 7 - Reunion
Mods: LeafZelindor, Jemariel, PallasPerilous, Cryptomoon
- Creations must be Destiel or Gen.
- Creations must fit the theme of Reunion. It can be as loose as a connection as you'd like, as long as it's there.
- Creations can be in any form you would like (eg. fic, art, graphic, fanvid)
- Fics must be a minimum of 500 words and a maximum of 8,000 words.
- You will be provided with a list of your recipient's favorite tropes, to give you an idea of what they would like. While incorporating at least one of these is recommended, it is not compulsory.
- You will also be provided with a list of your recipient's squicks. These are not to be included in any way. Breaking this rule will result in a permanent ban from the PBExchange.
- Creations cannot include major archive warnings unless they are specifically included in your giftee's favorite tropes. The squick lists are assembled with this rule in mind, so major archive warnings are typically not included in those lists, but are still not appropriate for this exchange.
- This exchange is anonymous. You are welcome to discuss what you are creating, but please do not reveal who your recipient is prior to posting your creation.
- The check-in is mandatory. Failing to complete the check-in and failing to respond to mod contact in a timely manner will result in a one round ban, and your giftee will be allocated a pinch hitter. You will be able to sign up for future exchanges once your ban period has ended.
- Posting dates are Feb 14-20. You may post at any time during these days relevant to your timezone.
- Serial posting is not permitted. Fics must be posted in their entirety.
- After the posting period ends, please complete the wrap-up form that will be emailed to you.
- If you think you will be unable to post by this date, or you need to drop out, please contact a mod immediately via Discord DM. This will provide us plenty of time to arrange a pinch hitter.
- Failure to post your gift in complete form by the end of the posting period (unless you have indicated in the check-in that you will need to drop) will result in a one round ban. You will be able to sign up for future exchanges once your ban period has ended.
- Failure to post combined with failure to communicate with any of the mods will result in a permanent ban.
- When you post your creation, please tag your participant. If you are unable to find them on your chosen platform, please contact a mod.
- When posting on tumblr, please use PBExchangeReunion and profoundnet in the first five tags.
- When posting on AO3, please add your creation to the PBExchangeReunion collection and crosspost to tumblr if possible, using the tags specified above.
- Extra art for gift fics may only be commissioned after the posting window is complete, and must not be presented as an additional gift for your giftee.
|PBExchange Round 7: Reunion|Jan 1 - Feb 20, 2021| |
|Jan 1|Sign-ups are open. The theme is Reunion|
|Jan 12|Sign-ups close|
|Jan 15|Matching e-mails are sent|
|Feb 1|Mandatory check-in|
|Feb 14 - 20|Posting. All gifts must be posted by 11:59pm PST Feb 20.|
|Feb 28|Masterpost goes live on Tumblr|